Reliable international shipping companies, like K International, can help you ship your cargo in a 20 or 40 foot container to Port Laem Chabang, Thailand for an affordable price!
- Personal effects such as clothing, household goods, and furniture
- Construction equipment
The port of Laem Chabong, Thailand is well equipped to handle container shipments from all over the world. The port’s special features include:
- The port of Laem Chabang can handle international construction equipment shipping, heavy machinery, automobiles and containers into Thailand.
- Laem Chabang has 7 container terminals
- The port is capable of handling the world’s largest vessels
- In 2011 the port of Laem Chabang was the 22nd busiest container port in the world.
- Among the international shipping services available to Thailand includes 20’, 40’ and 45’ containers.
For more information about K International, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page.