If shipping internationally, you should consider shipping to the port of Le Havre, France. This port has many notable features, including:
- It is located by two major European motor ways
- It is the second biggest French port and fifth biggest North-European port with several international shipping companies holding offices there.
- The Port of Le Havre has the shortest transit times for Inter continental trade.
|taken by user Urban|
K International can offer many international shipping services to help you ship overseas to port of Le Havre, France.
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo to any country in Asia, South America, Africa, and Europe.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your construction equipment for you!
- and more!