International Construction Equipment Shipping for Excavators/ Cranes/ Stone Cutters to Port Sohar, Oman!March 20, 2019
International Construction Equipment Shipping to Port Casablanca, Morocco for Excavators/ Cranes/ Bulldozers/ Dump Trucks/ Stone Cutters of All Sizes!March 25, 2019
For clients looking to transport cargo, including cars/ automobiles/ vehicles and Caterpillar/ Kobelco/ Hitachi/ Komatsu construction equipment, to Southeast Asia, look no further than Port Muara, Brunei! With an experienced international shipping company, clients can expect reliable international automobile shipping services and high-heavy equipment shipping services for an affordable, fast, and safe shipment from any port in the United States to Brunei.
Some notable features of Port Muara, Brunei include:
- Port Muara was developed in 1973 to assist with the economic development of the country.
- Renovations to the port included extensions of the wharf to 948 meters, an increase in storage space, and upgrades to facilities.
- The primary imports to Muara include manufactured goods, chemicals, and machinery.
- The port was built in 1973, and has recently been undergoing upgrades and renovations.
NOAA [Public domain]
- Shipping from any port in the United States, including New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, California, and more!
- If the cargo is located too far from a port city, we can offer our inland trucking and transportation services to transport it to a port before shipping it overseas.
- Roll-on/roll-off services to transport the automobile or wheeled cargo safely!
Ze Moufette from Vancouver, Canada [CC BY 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)]