If you are interested in shipping an automobile, or any other cargo, from the United States to Germany, a reliable international shipping company like K International can help you! K International can help clients transport vintage and classic cars to Port Bremerhaven, Germany from any port in the United States!
By Nicke.me (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more! No matter what type of car you are shipping, K International can get it to Bremerhaven, Germany, quickly and for an affordable price.
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
By A.Savin (Wikimedia Commons · WikiPhotoSpace) (Own work) [FAL], via Wikimedia Commons
In addition to the allure offered by K International’s amazing services, the port of Bremerhaven is really reliable as well! A few notable features include:
- The Port of Bremerhaven is the 4th largest container port in Europe and the world’s 16th largest container port.
- The port offers storage space for 120,000 cars.
- The port offers a covered area for up to 45,000 cars.
- The port of Bremerhaven has 15 berths dedicated to overseas vehicle shipping car carriers.