The port of Jeddah in Saudi Arabia is a popular shipping option for clients looking to ship an automobile overseas. There are several facts that distinguish Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, as an efficient port:
- It is the biggest port in the Red Sea area and one of the busiest commercial hubs in Saudi Arabia.
- The port has over 50 berths and accepts cargo from all over the world.
- There are 50 terminals in the port, and it accepts container, bulk, and automobile shipping cargo.
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
For more information about K International, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page.