What Measures are Taken to Ensure Your Car is Shipped Properly?July 3, 2015
International Shipping services to Port of Willemstad, Curacao!!July 7, 2015
The port of Jeddah in Saudi Arabia is a popular shipping option for clients looking to ship an automobile overseas. There are several facts that distinguish Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, as an efficient port:
- It is the biggest port in the Red Sea area and one of the busiest commercial hubs in Saudi Arabia.
- The port has over 50 berths and accepts cargo from all over the world.
- There are 50 terminals in the port, and it accepts container, bulk, and automobile shipping cargo.
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
For more information about K International, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page.