With a reliable international port and a trustworthy international shipping company, transporting all types of cars / automobiles / vehicles overseas to Port Basel, Switzerland is affordable, easy, and safe.
K International loves to transport contemporary, vintage, classic cars, as well as automobiles in bulk.
Port Basel has many notable features, including:
- Over 98% of cargo into Switzerland is handled through freight rails.
- In order to provide additional international shipping service into Italy from Switzerland, a 270 km freight line is being established between Basel and the Italian border and should be completed by 2020. This line will assist in bringing cargo from northern Switzerland to the Italian border and southern region.
- International airfreight is also available to Basel with direct service available from most major cities in the world.
- Heavy equipment shipping service to Switzerland is shipped from the major seaports in Europe (Rotterdam, Bremerhaven and Antwerp) to Basel through highway and railway transport service.
K International can offer many overseas car transport services for all cars / vehicles / autos, including but not limited to:
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo to Switzerland
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo, like a car with our international automobile shipping services!
- and more!
For more information, contact K International at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page today!