Although shipping a car overseas can seem like a stressful and daunting task, with a good port and a reliable international shipping company, the process is effortless and hassle-free!
The Port of Kaohsiung is the 12th busiest port in the world, and has many notable features, including:
- its status as a hub for other popular ports in Asia
- Its rank as the 6th biggest container ports in the world, and the biggest in Taiwan
- roll-on/roll-off and container shipping services to southern Taiwan
- 5 container terminals, enabling Port Kaohsiung to except close to 10 million containers every year
All in all, the combination of a company like K International and a successful port like the Port of Kaohsiung in Taiwan always leads to a great shipping experience. K International’s helpful international shipping services include:
- Ro/Ro shipping of wheeled cargo to Port Kaohsiung, including automobiles and certain types of construction equipment.
- Container shipping to one of 5 container terminals in Kaohsiung. We can ship a 20′, 40′ and sometimes even 45′ container for your cargo
- Service from all ports in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, Florida, Texas, and California.
- A supportive and helpful company with good advice and affordable prices!