International Automobile Shipping overseas from the United States is easy and efficient with a reliable freight forwarding company like K International. With the help of K International, clients can transport all types of vintage and classic cars / vehicles / automobiles to Port Oslo, Norway from the United States!
Port Oslo, Norway has many notable features, including:
- The port of Oslo handles container shipments while the port of Drammen handles the majority of overseas car shipping services to Norway. Drammen is conveniently located 44 kilometers from Oslo
- Direct railway access is available from the port to other major cities in Norway
- There are two container terminals in Oslo and the Sjursøya terminal will handle all container cargo in the near future.
- The new container terminal at Sjursøya will double the capacity of the port by 2015.
By No machine-readable author provided. Quistnix assumed (based on copyright claims). [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html) or CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/)], via Wikimedia Commons
A trustworthy international shipping company
like K International can help you transport all types of classic or vintage automobile / cars / vehicles to Port Oslo, Norway.
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
By Thundersnow (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
For more information about K International, call us at 212-267-6400
, email us at email@example.com
, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny
. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page