International Automobile Shipping overseas from the United States is easy and efficient with a reliable freight forwarding company like K International. With the help of K International, clients can transport all types of vintage and classic cars / vehicles / automobiles to Port Oslo, Norway from the United States!
Port Oslo, Norway has many notable features, including:
- The port of Oslo handles container shipments while the port of Drammen handles the majority of overseas car shipping services to Norway. Drammen is conveniently located 44 kilometers from Oslo
- Direct railway access is available from the port to other major cities in Norway
- There are two container terminals in Oslo and the Sjursøya terminal will handle all container cargo in the near future.
- The new container terminal at Sjursøya will double the capacity of the port by 2015.
A trustworthy international shipping company like K International can help you transport all types of classic or vintage automobile / cars / vehicles to Port Oslo, Norway.
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo to Norway
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- and more!
For more information about K International, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page.