International automobile shipping can be more stressful for clients transporting vintage cars because of the higher value, fragility, and importance to the client. However, with an experienced international shipping company like K International, the process can be easy, affordable, and efficient.
K International can walk clients through the process of transporting a vintage car from any port in the United States to Port Zurich, Switzerland.
K International’s overseas car transport services can help you transport a vintage car to Switzerland in a way that is easy and affordable. Some of these services include:
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your automobile to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Container shipping services for non-runner classic automobiles.
- Customs clearance and export formalities in the destination country as well as the United States.
- and more!
For more information about our international shipping services, contact us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page today for a quote!