With a reliable and experienced international shipping company and an efficient port like Port Yokohama, transporting all vehicles/ cars/ automobiles overseas to Japan can be hassle-free and affordable. With the help of our overseas car shipping services, K International loves to ship luxury and high-end cars, classic and vintage automobiles, and contemporary vehicles of all years, makes, and models.
Some notable features for the port of Yokohama, Japan include:
- The port serves approximately 40,000 ships annually, with an annual tonnage of about 270,000,000.
- About 40 million people live around Port Yokohama, making the market surrounding the port huge and prosperous.
- In 2013, the pier Minami Honmuku of Yokohama was named the most productive container terminal in the world.
Gazouya-japan [CC BY-SA 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)]
With K International’s overseas shipping services, shipping overseas can be hassle-free!
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo including containers from the United States to any country in Asia, South America, Africa, and Europe.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo.
- Overseas car shipping to Japan from the United States.
Photo by Nabeel Syed
For more information, contact K International at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny.