For clients looking to ship a car/ automobile/ vehicle to Lebanon, a reliable international shipping company and an efficient port can greatly ease the process. With K International and the Port of Beirut, clients have access to both!
With K International’s overseas car transport services, we can ship our clients’ automobiles/ vehicles/ cars , whether they are contemporary, vintage, or classic.
A few notable features of Port Beirut include:
- Although there are 16 quays in Port Beirut, the 16th is the most utilized because of its new container terminal. This terminal is capable of handling 745,000 TEU per year.
- The port underwent many important renovations and expansions after the Lebanese Civil War in 1990.
- Port Beirut lacks a rail connection, but the future reinstatement of the rail system in Lebanon will provide a railway link to the port.
- Because of the high volume of cargo accepted, the Beirut Container Terminal Consortium now utilizes the older quays for the smaller incoming container ships when quay 16 is in use.
With K International’s services, shipping overseas can be hassle-free!
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
By NOAA [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
For more information about K International, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page!