Many clients interested in transferring vintage cars / automobiles / vehicles overseas to Norway worry about the safety of their auto, as well as the price of the transport overseas. However, with an experienced and trustworthy international shipping company, transporting vehicles is easy, affordable, and safe.
- The port of Oslo handles container shipments while the port of Drammen handles the majority of overseas car shipping services to Norway. Drammen is conveniently located 44 kilometers from Oslo
- Direct railway access is available from the port to other major cities in Norway
- There are two container terminals in Oslo and the Sjursøya terminal will handle all container cargo in the near future.
- The new container terminal at Sjursøya will double the capacity of the port by 2015.
By Thomas R Machnitzki (email@example.com) (Own work) [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html) or CC BY 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
For more information about K International, call us at 212-267-6400
, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny
. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page