Out of many ports of call, the port of Hai Phong, Vietnam is unique and a good place to ship your automobile or construction equipment to.
The port of Hai Phong has many notable features, including:
- it is a smaller-sized port, but is always booming with traffic and business
- It can support vessels up to 500 in length
- the Port has a cargo pier depth of 21 to 25 feet deep
- Has lift and crane capacities to load 100+ tons
- Located right off of the South China Sea and convenient for the Asia-Pacific region
- We can ship cargo overseas from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located too far from a port city, we can offer our inland trucking and transportation services to transport it to a port before shipping it overseas.
- Roll-on/roll-off services to transport your automobile or wheeled cargo safely!
For more information on how reliable international shipping companies, like K International Transport, can help you ship to Vietnam from the United States, contact us today! Call us at 212-267-6400, Skype us at kinternationalny, or email us at email@example.com. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page for an international shipping quote!