International shipping companies
all agree – Africa is currently one of the most popular heavy construction machinery shipping destinations! International machinery shipping services are available from several United States ports including New York, Baltimore, Charleston, Jacksonville and Galveston to West Africa including ports in Senegal, Gambia, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Nigeria, Cameroon, Gabon, Liberia, Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Democratic Republic of Congo, Angola and Namibia. Some of the most popular heavy equipment shipping
ports in West Africa include: Dakar, Senegal; Tema
, Ghana; Lagos, Nigeria; Tin Can Island, Nigeria; and Cotonou, Benin.
Overseas equipment shipping is available to not only West Africa but to other parts of the continent as well! International shipping services for construction equipment and heavy machinery from the United States is available to ports in North, East and South Africa. Heavy construction equipment shipping services are available to Durban, South Africa; Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania; Mombasa, Kenya and Alexandria, Egypt. Heavy equipment shipping service from the United States to Africa is available via roll-on roll-off, breakbulk and container service. K International has years of expertise in overseas heavy equipment and machinery shipping to Africa. Our years of experience in worldwide equipment moving to Africa include assistance in the following:
- USA heavy equipment hauling services of your construction equipment from door to the port of exit. We can pick-up and deliver your unit via flatbed, step deck and other types of trailers to the port.
- International documentation compliance: K International Transport has years of experience assisting our customers with securing the proper loading certificates, certificates of origin and other compliance documentation needed for heavy machinery transport
- Arranging pre-shipment inspection of export construction equipment destined for African countries that require this inspection.
- Arranging fumigation of construction equipment shipped in container from the USA to African countries that require fumigation prior to shipping.
- High heavy construction equipment dismantling and loading into ocean container
- Heavy equipment cleaning service – all construction equipment must be free of dirt and in running condition prior to delivery to port
- Break-bulk cargo shipping for heavy machinery dismantled into pieces too large for the container including the international shipping of: bull dozer buckets, excavator blades, cabs, crane booms and more.
Heavy duty highway and construction trucks, excavators, bull dozers, motor graders, Caterpillar heavy equipment, Komatsu construction equipment, Mack trucks and trailer shipping to Africa is easy when you use one of the best overseas shipping companies in the USA – K International Transport!
Contact K International Transport for more information on worldwide construction equipment shipping
to Africa and to receive international sea shipping quotes or rates. You can also visit our port of call information pages for more international equipment transport information on the two most popular African ports in Tema, Ghana and Lagos / Tin Can Island, Nigeria is available to not only West Africa but to other parts of the continent as well!