Shipping construction equipment overseas to Yemen from the United States can be easier than ever with a reliable international shipping company like K International. With K International’s construction equipment shipping services, clients can transport all Kobelco / Komatsu / Caterpillar / Hitachi products to Yemen, including bulldozers, tractor trailers, harvesters, cranes, excavators, stone trenchers, and more!
By High Contrast [CC BY 3.0 de (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/de/deed.en)], from Wikimedia Commons
There are many reasons why clients should ship overseas to Port Hodeidah, Yemen today, including:
- The port of Hodeidah is made up of 8 berths and is capable of handling roll-on /roll-off (ro/ro) and container cargo
- the port of Hodeidah can handle several 10,000 ton ships at one time.
- The modern port was built inside a lagoon in order to protect ships from the Red Sea winds.
In addition, K International’s services should convince clients as well:
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped to Yemen!
By Petar Milošević [CC BY-SA 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], from Wikimedia Commons
For more information about K International’s services, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Skype us at kinternationalny.