With the help of a reliable and experienced international shipping company as well as an efficient port, international shipping to Qatar, or anywhere on the Persian Gulf, is easier and more affordable. K International can help clients transport their cargo to Port Doha, Qatar, especially if they are shipping Kobelco/ Caterpillar/ Komatsu/ Hitachi equipment!
Some notable features of the port include:
- After the proposed renovations to Port Doha, the port is said to be able to accept an increased annual container throughput of about six million TEUs.
- Environmental protection is said to be a priority while building and reconstructing the new port, so as not to damage the surrounding ecosystems.
- The port reconstruction led to a changed name for the port, from Doha to Hamad, and will further open up ocean freight traffic into Qatar.
By No machine-readable author provided. Bachrach44 assumed (based on copyright claims). [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!