International Construction Equipment Shipping is easy, efficient, and reliable with a trustworthy international shipping company. K International can help you transport all Capterpillar / Komatsu / Kobelco equipment to Port Lome, Togo, including: bulldozers, cranes, tractor trailers, dump trucks, excavators, and more!
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo to any country in Africa
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your construction equipment for you!
- and more!
By AlfvanBeem (Own work) [CC0], via Wikimedia Commons
Located in West Africa, Togo is vital to the economies of surrounding countries. Some notable features of the port of Lome, Togo include:
- Lome is the capital city and major port in the country of Togo in West Africa
- Lome serves as a major transit point for international cargo going into surrounding countries
- The port of Lome has its own oil refinery and has over 1,752 meters of quay, allowing it to accommodate up to 10 vessels at one time.
- Lome services its landlocked neighbors Niger, Burkina Faso and Mali
- Container shipments account for approximately 52% of total shipping traffic. In addition to containers, construction equipment shipping is also popular with incoming roll-on / roll-off vessels
By Zanched (Own work) [CC BY-SA 4.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
For more information about international shipping, call us at 212-267-6400
, email us at email@example.com
, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny
. For an international shipping rate request, visit our rate request