Transporting Kobelo/ Caterpillar/ Hitachi/ Komatsu products from ports in the United States to Doha, Qatar can be easy, efficient, and affordable with a reliable international shipping company like K International. K International loves to transport excavators/ bulldozers/ cranes/ tractor trailers from all ports in the United States!
K International can offer several international construction equipment shipping services, including:
- Overseas shipping services from any port in the United States, including New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more.
- Inland trucking and transportation services to transport cargo to a port of origin in the U.S.
- Roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) services for wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. K International will even load the equipment!
Photo by Victor Benard
In addition to K International’s international shipping services, Port Doha, Qatar is also very reliable and allows clients to achieve their overseas transport goals. Some notable features of Port Doha, Qatar include:
- After the proposed renovations to Port Doha, the port is said to be able to accept an increased annual container throughput of about six million TEUs
- Environmental protection is said to be a priority while building and reconstructing the new port, so as not to damage the surrounding ecosystems.
- The port reconstruction led to a changed name for the port, from Doha to Hamad, and will further open up ocean freight traffic into Qatar.
Photo by Ryo Yoshitake
For more information contact K International at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny.