International construction equipment shipping has increased in popularity in the past decade. With the help of reliable international shipping companies, clients can ship heavy equipment in a container from the United States to anywhere in the world. Shipping to Port Shuwaikh, Kuwait is affordable and hassle-free with K International.
By Ze Moufette from Vancouver, Canada (Red in Vancouver) [CC BY 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
With K International’s impeccable international shipping services
, we can help you ship construction equipment to the port at Shuwaikh, Kuwait. Port Shuwaikh has many memorable features and qualities that help the international shipping process easier for clients.
- Kuwait has one of the biggest shipping industries in the Middle East, and serves as a major trading post for the Arabian peninsula.
- This port actually has five distinct ports, two of which are for commercial cargo and three ports are for the exportation of oil.
- 21 berths with all types of vessels arriving at its shores including: roll-on / roll-off, container, fishing and small passenger ships.
- In addition to construction equipment shipping, international automobile shipping, is also available.
- The port of Shuwaikh, Kuwait is a bustling area with hospitals, a university, shopping center, major banks and a free trade zone all within close proximity.
By Digger tom [CC BY-SA 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], from Wikimedia Commons
For more information on K International Transport’s international shipping services, call us today at 212-267-6400, Skype us at kinternationalny, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.