Transporting all types of cargo overseas from the United States can be difficult for clients with no experience with international shipping services. However, with a reliable, experienced, and trustworthy international shipping company like K International Transport, the process is easy and hassle free for clients shipping overseas to Chile.
K International can transport all types of cargo, including construction equipment, automobiles / cars / vehicles, and scientific equipment, for which Chile is a popular destination country. With roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) shipping and container shipping, K International can efficiently ship from the United States to Port Iquique in Chile.
By No machine-readable author provided. Lode~commonswiki assumed (based on copyright claims). [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html), CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/) or CC BY-SA 2.0 de (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/de/deed.en)], via Wikimedia Commons
- We can ship from any port in the United States, including New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- Roll-on/roll-off (ro/ro) or container shipping depending on the cargo that is being shipped!
- International equipment shipping services for transporting construction equipment and science research.
- Inland trucking and transportation services if the cargo is outside of a port city.
- We’ll take care of export formalities from the port of origin.
- And we’ll help take care of customs clearance in Chile!
By Digger tom [CC BY-SA 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], from Wikimedia Commons
For more information, contact K International at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping quote, visit the rate request for an international shipping rate.