International construction equipment shipping is easy and affordable with a trustworthy international shipping company like K International. With K International’s services, clients can transport Caterpillar, Kobelco, and Komatsu products, and many types of construction equipment including cranes/ bulldozers/ dump trucks/ water trucks/ tractor trailers. Clients can ship all their construction equipment to Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania safely and efficiently!
By Ward2308 (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
A reliable international shipping company like K International can offer many services including:
- International shipping services from any port in the United States, including New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Florida, Georgia, Texas, California, and more!
- Inland Trucking and transportation services if your construction equipment is located outside of a port city. Our truckers are both reliable and affordable!
- Rigging and dismantling services for loading your equipment into a container, and unloading it once the container arrives to Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania!
- Roll-on/roll-off services if your cargo is wheeled.
- Customs clearance and export formalities in the United States as well as Dar Es Salaam!
By Muhammad Mahdi Karim (Own work) [GFDL 1.2 (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/fdl-1.2.html)], via Wikimedia Commons
For more information, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternational. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page for a shipping quote.