As a fast growing economy, and a reliable port, transport to Casablanca, Morocco is a smart move.
- Morocco’s location on Africa’s Atlantic coast, allowing for the efficient transport of cargo to Morocco as well as surrounding countries
- It is one of the largest artificial ports in the world, which makes it noteworthy in itself
- It started as a small port that transported wool for the textile industry, but is now modernized, and able to accommodate many international shipping services and types of cargo.
- Can hold up to 35 ships at a time.
- New terminal is equipped to handle container and roll-on/ roll-off cargo.
K International can help you transport all types of equipment with our construction equipment shipping services, including but not limited to:
For more information on K International Transport’s international shipping services, contact us today! Call us at 212-267-6400, email us ar firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. We are waiting to hear from you