When shipping overseas, consider shipping to Port Au Prince, Haiti with a reliable international shipping company like K International. With an experienced company and a reliable port, transporting construction equipment overseas is easy and efficient, as well as affordable!
- Port Au Prince is Haiti’s main shipping port
- the port can handle containers and all roll-on/roll-off cargo, including construction equipment shipping.
- The Port can handle around 600 containers a day
- Port Au Prince handles 90% of shipping to Haiti.
With all of these notable features, why not ship today?
By MCC Spike Call [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your construction equipment for you!
By MathKnight (Own work) [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html), CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/) or CC BY 2.5 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5)], via Wikimedia Common
For more information about international shipping, call us at 212-267-6400
, email us at email@example.com
, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny
. For an international shipping rate request, visit our rate request