International Automobile Shipping to Port Valencia, Spain!June 7, 2017
Overseas Car Transport Services to Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea for all Types of Cars/ Automobiles / Vehicles!June 12, 2017
International construction equipment shipping services for clients of overseas transport make it easy to ship Kobelco/ Caterpillar / Komatsu equipment to Port Dakar, Senegal from virtually anywhere in the United States! Reliable international shipping companies like K International can make the process hassle-free and affordable for the clients!
- We can ship from any port in the United States, including New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- We can set our clients up with reliable truckers for inland trucking and transportation of the container to the port of origin
- We can offer both ro/ro and container services for transporting your equipment to Senegal
- We offer rigging and dismantling services for loading your cargo.
- Finally, we’ll offer help with export formalities and customs clearance!
By Rignese (Own work) [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html) or CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
The port in Senegal can help the international shipping process
easier for clients transporting cargo from the United States. Some notable features of Port Dakar, Senegal include:
- The port of Dakar is equipped with some of the latest cargo handling equipment in the industry. Today the port has 10 quays with 18 cranes, 2 of which are capable of handling equipment from the world’s largest container shipping vessels
- The roll-on / roll-off terminal is capable of handling international car shipping and construction equipment shipping services to Dakar. The ro/ro terminal also serves as a transshipment point for cargo destined to other western African nations.
- Due to its important strategic location, the country of France still maintains an active fleet at the port of Dakar.
- Over 50% of the truck traffic within Senegal is between the port of Dakar and the city of Bamako in Mali.
By AlfvanBeem (Own work) [CC0], via Wikimedia Commons
For more information, contact us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page today!