With a port that is perfect for accessing the region’s surrounding countries, Tanzania is a great port for transporting all types of construction equipment, including Hitatchi/ Kobelco/ Komatsu/ Caterpillar. With several notable qualities, the port of Dar Es Salaam is great for international shipping services.
- Dar Es Salaam is the largest and most important port in Tanzania
- Dar Es Salaam services several landlocked countries in the region, including Uganda, Zambia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Malawi, Rwanda and Burundi.
- The port of Dar Es Salaam handles over 90% of international shipping into Tanzania.
- The port of Dar Es Salaam handled over 12 million tons of cargo in 2012.
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo to any country in Asia, South America, Africa, and Europe.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your construction equipment for you!
- and more!
For more information, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request today!