With a trustworthy international shipping company like K International, international construction equipment shipping is easy and affordable, without too much stress on the client’s part. With K International’s services, clients can transport Caterpillar, Kobelco, and Komatsu products, and many types of construction equipment including cranes/ bulldozers/ dump trucks/ water trucks/ tractor trailers to Port Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania!
A reliable international shipping company like K International can offer many services for transporting high-heavy equipment to Tanzania including:
- International shipping services from any port in the United States, including New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Florida, Georgia, Texas, California, and more!
- Inland Trucking and transportation services if your construction equipment is located outside of a port city. Our truckers are both reliable and affordable!
- Rigging and dismantling services for loading your equipment into a container, and unloading it once the container arrives to Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania!
- Roll-on/roll-off services if your cargo is wheeled.
- Customs clearance and export formalities in the United States as well as Dar Es Salaam!
For more information, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternational. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page for a shipping quote.