Tanzania is located in East Africa, with a port that is perfect for accessing the region’s surrounding countries. With several notable qualities, the port of Dar Es Salaam is great for international shipping services, including transport of construction equipment such as excavators/ cranes/ bulldozers / tractor trailers / dump trucks.
- Dar Es Salaam is the largest and most important port in Tanzania
- Dar Es Salaam services several landlocked countries in the region, including Uganda, Zambia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Malawi, Rwanda and Burundi.
- The port of Dar Es Salaam handles over 90% of international shipping into Tanzania.
- The port of Dar Es Salaam handled over 12 million tons of cargo in 2012.
By USAG- Humphreys [CC BY 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
Along with the port’s notable features, K International’s services should also help to convince you to ship today!
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your construction equipment for you!
By Muhammad Mahdi Karim (Own work) [GFDL 1.2 (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/fdl-1.2.html)], via Wikimedia Commons
For more information about international shipping, call us at 212-267-6400
, email us at email@example.com
, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny
. For an international shipping rate request, visit our rate request