K International, a reliable international shipping company, can help clients transport construction equipment overseas like excavators / cranes / bulldozers / dump trucks and all types of automobiles / vehicles / cars to Port Kingston, Jamaica for competitive prices.
With our international shipping services, K International can transfer all equipment and automobiles via roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) or container shipping. Transporting cargo to Jamaica from any port in the United States is easy, efficient, and affordable!
By PH1 Todd Cichonowicz, U.S. Navy (http://www.dodmedia.osd.mil; VIRIN: DN-SD-01-09863) [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
Port Kingston, Jamaica has a lot to offer, and with a reliable international shipping company and an efficient port, the process will go efficiently. Some construction equipment shipping services and overseas car transport services include:
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo to any country in Asia, South America, Africa, and Europe.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your equipment for construction equipment shipping services for you!
- and more!
For more information, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request today!