K International, a reliable international shipping company, can help clients transport construction equipment overseas like excavators / cranes / bulldozers / dump trucks to Port Kingston, Jamaica for competitive prices. With our international shipping services, K International can transfer all equipment, including Kobelco/ Komatsu/ Hitachi/ Caterpillar via roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) or container shipping. Transporting cargo to Jamaica from any port in the United States is easy, efficient, and affordable!
Port Kingston, Jamaica has a lot to offer, and with a reliable international shipping company and an efficient port, the overseas shipping process will go efficiently. Some construction equipment shipping services include:
- K International Transport can ship cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If the cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport the belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo to any country in Asia, South America, Africa, and Europe.
- Roll-on/roll-off services for shipping wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load the equipment with construction equipment shipping services!
For more information, contact us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny.