International construction equipment shipping to Port Dhaka, Bangladesh doesn’t have to be challenging for clients seeking to transport excavators / wheel dozers / cranes / bulldozers, and more from the United States. A reliable international shipping company like K International can help clients transport virtually any construction equipment to Bangladesh for an affordable price, regardless of whether its a Caterpillar / Kobelco / Komatsu product.
Konflikty.pl [Attribution or Attribution], via Wikimedia Commons
K International’s international shipping services are efficient, affordable, and easy to come by. They include:
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo including containers from the United States to Port Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your equipment for construction equipment shipping services to Bangladesh for you!
For more information, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request today!
By Petar Milošević [CC BY-SA 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], from Wikimedia Commons