With a reliable international shipping company like K International, shipping construction equipment overseas to Port Santos, Brazil can be an easy and efficient process. We can transport equipment, such as bulldozers/ cranes/ excavators/ tractor trailers/ dump trucks/ stone trenchers, in any size container, depending on the size and quantity. K International can offer its customers:
- 20′ High Cube container
- 40′ High Cube container
- or any other size container available!
In addition, clients can opt for roll-on/roll-off shipping (RoRo) for wheeled cargo. With our international shipping services, K International can help clients determine which would be best suited for them! K International loves transporting Kobelco/ Komatsu/ Caterpillar/ Hitachi products from the United States to Port Santos, Brazil with their international construction equipment shipping services.
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo including containers from the United States to any country in Asia, South America, Africa, and Europe.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Overseas car shipping to Brazil from the United States.
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load the equipment with our construction equipment shipping services.
For more information about K International, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page.