International construction equipment shipping can be easy, efficient, and affordable with K International, an experienced international shipping company. Transporting all types of construction equipment from Kobelco, Komatsu, Hitachi, and Caterpillar, including bulldozers/ cranes/ tractor trailers/ excavators/ stone trenchers, can be hassle-free for clients looking to transport cargo to Port Guayaquil, Ecuador from the United States!
K International can transport cargo from ports in:
- New York
- South Carolina
- and more!
There are several notable features of Port Guayaquil that can help clients transport their cargo where it needs to go.
- The port of Guayaquil is the home to Ecuador’s manufacturing and fishing industries, and is a booming economic region.
- The port handles virtually all of Ecuador’s imports and about half of its exports.
- As the city’s economic center, the region around Port Guayaquil contains a variety of industries, including sawmills, machine shops, sugar refineries, and several plants manufacturing consumer goods.
- Port Guayaquil is the country’s largest and busiest seaport, and it has an international airport and a strong highway infrastructure linking it to inland cities.
- The growth of the city, and consequently the port, is undeniable. With a population increase from 3 million to about 4.5 million, the port of Guayaquil is only becoming more essential to the economy of Ecuador.
For more information about international shipping services to Port Guayaquil, Ecuador, contact K International at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny.