International Construction Equipment Shipping is easy, efficient, and affordable with a reliable international shipping company like K International. We can help clients transport all types of equipment from Kobelco / Caterpillar / Komatsu, including excavators, bulldozers, dump trucks, cranes, tractor trailers, and more to Nigeria!
Port Tin Can Island has many notable features for transporting all items, including:
- 5 vehicle parks for international car shipping services – each able to accommodate 6000 cars at a time
- Tin Can has its own electricity supply power station with seven sub-stations throughout the port
- Tin Can is a self-contained international shipping port entered through Badagry Creek via a 200m wide channel
K International can offer many services for overseas shipping, including:
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo to any country in Asia, South America, Africa, and Europe.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your construction equipment for you!
- and more!
For more information about international shipping, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate request, visit our rate request page today