International construction equipment shipping is easy with a reliable international shipping company like K International for equipment from all companies including Kobelco / Caterpillar / Komatsu / Hitachi. With K International, clients can transport bulldozers/ tractor trailers / excavators / dump trucks / cranes to Port Corinto, Nicaragua, quickly, efficiently, and for an affordable price.
Some notable features of Port Corinto, Nicaragua include:
- Port Corinto has its own container terminal, and can accept a variety of cargo including cars, bulk, liquid, and containers of various sizes.
- The port is the main commercial port in Nicaragua, and has two berths of 370 meters in length.
- Port Corinto has a great geographical advantage to other ports in the area because it is naturally protected from the waves of the open ocean by the surrounding islands.
Konflikty.pl [Attribution or Attribution], via Wikimedia Commons
With K International’s services, shipping overseas to Nicaragua can be hassle-free!
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
By MathKnight (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0) or GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html)], via Wikimedia Commons
for more information about K International, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page!