- an immense increase in traffic over the last 30 years
- the handling of majority of cargo going into Ethiopia through truck and rail service
- the planned opening of a new container terminal, called the Doraleh Container Terminal. This new terminal is expected to handle approximately 1.5 million containers each year
- the handling of over 4 million metric tones of non-containerized cargo, this includes international car shipping services and heavy machinery that is shipped to Djibouti on car carrier ro/ro vessels.
- Before your construction and high-heavy equipment can be shipped, it will be transported from a warehouse to a port in the United States, like those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Florida, Georgia, Texas, or California, depending on where your cargo is located, and where you are shipping.
- If your cargo is not already located in a port city, no worries! Trustworthy international shipping companies, like K International Transport, offer inland trucking services to get your construction and high-heavy equipment from anywhere in the United States to a port city before being shipped.
- When your construction equipment is ready to be shipped, it will be shipped on trailer by roll-on/roll-off vessels, which are used to load wheeled cargo, to its final destination.
For more information on how K International Transport can help you ship construction equipment overseas, contact us today! Call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny!