Clients looking to transport construction equipment from companies such as Kobelco/ Hitachi/ Caterpillar/ Komatsu can do it for an affordable price with an experienced international shipping company like K International. Based in New York City, K International can offer clients international construction equipment shipping services to transport all high heavy equipment, including excavators, bulldozers, cranes, dump trucks, and more to Port Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast) or other West African countries from any port in the United States!
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo including containers from the United States to Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your equipment for construction equipment shipping services to the Ivory Coast for you!
For more information about K International, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page!