Clients seeking to transport construction equipment to West Africa can transport all Komatsu/ Caterpillar/ Kobelco/ Hitachi products with an experienced international shipping company like K International. Transporting construction equipment like bulldozers/ cranes/ tractor trailers/ dump trumps / excavators is easy, efficient, and affordable.
K International can help clients transport cargo to Port Walvis Bay, Namibia with K International’s international construction equipment shipping services through every step of the process, including rigging and dismantling, loading, and transporting overseas.
K International can offer many international shipping services, including:
- K International Transport can ship the cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo including containers from the United States to Namibia.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Overseas car shipping in bulk to Namibia from the United States.
For more information, call us at 202-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate request, visit our rate request page today!