As the Middle East continues to expand and grow its economy, shipping overseas is currently an excellent investment. Shipping construction equipment overseas can be hassle-free with a trusted and reliable international shipping company like K International Transport Company Inc. Our clients can transport virtually any equipment from ports in the United States, including excavators, stone trenchers, dump trucks, cranes, bulldozers, stone cutters, and more from brands like Kobelco, Caterpillar, Komatsu, or Hitachi.
Shippers can choose between roll-on/roll-off (RORO) and container shipping services for international construction equipment shipping. With RORO, the equipment can be driven onto the freight vessel. The equipment must be wheeled and self-propelled to qualify for RORO shipping. Otherwise, shippers can use a 20-foot or 40-foot container. In this case, the shipping pays for the price of the container and the equipment would be dismantled and loaded before moving overseas.
- Aqaba, Jordan
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Shuwaikh, Kuwait
- Hodeidah, Yemen
- Sohar, Oman
- Said or Alexandria, Egypt
This list is not, however, exclusive. K International Transport can work with clients to transport construction equipment to almost any port in the world, even to those not listed above. All it takes is a call or email to an experienced agent at K International Transport, and you can efficiently and economically transport construction and other heavy equipment from brands like Kobelco, Komatsu, Caterpillar, Hitachi, to any port in the world. With K International Transport, you have access to reliable international construction equipment shipping services.
K International Transport makes the construction equipment shipping process easier than ever with these services:
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to safely and conveniently transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas.
- International shipping services for almost all cargo to any country in the Middle East.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo.
- Rigging and dismantling services. We’ll even load your construction equipment for you!
With a trusted and reliable international shipping company like K International Transport, transporting heavy construction equipment from brands like Kobelco/Komatsu/Hitachi/Caterpillar, including excavators, bulldozers, cranes, etc., has never been more hassle-free and affordable. Call us today at 212-267-6400 or send us an email at email@example.com. You can also reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. We look forward to providing you with premiere international freight and cargo shipping services you can trust.