For clients thinking about shipping to South Korea, a reliable international shipping company like K International can help clients transport all cargo to Port Masan from the United States. K International loves to transport automobiles/cars/vehicles, construction equipment, and commercial goods.
Some notable features of Masan, South Korea include:
- The cargo handling capacity of the piers located in Port Masan totals over 10 million tons.
- The port is a very busy market center for the export of marine products.
- Port Masan is expanding its facilities to adjust for higher volumes of cargo moving through the port.
- Port Masan opened in 1899 due to pressure from Japan for open trade, and transported shipments of marine products, cotton, salt, and consumer goods.
Photo by chuttersnap
With K International’s services, shipping overseas can be hassle-free!
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo including containers from the United States to any country in Asia, South America, Africa, and Europe.
Photo by frank mckenna
For more information about K International, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page!