K International is an international shipping company with experience transporting construction equipment from the United States to virtually any port in the world. This includes Port Auckland and Port Tauranga, New Zealand!
K International can help you ship skidders, motor graders, bulldozers, and more heavy equipment to New Zealand from the United States with our construction equipment shipping services.
By Alexey8601 (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
K International can offer many international shipping services
to clients looking to transport construction equipment including skidders / motor graders / dump trucks / excavators to Port Auckland or Port Tauranga, New Zealand:
- USA heavy equipment hauling services of your construction equipment from door to the port of exit. We can pick-up and deliver your unit via flatbed, step deck and other types of trailers to the port.
- International documentation compliance: K International Transport has years of experience assisting our customers with securing the proper loading certificates, certificates of origin and other compliance documentation needed for heavy machinery transport
- High heavy construction equipment dismantling and loading into ocean container
- Heavy equipment cleaning service – all construction equipment must be free of dirt and in running condition prior to delivery to port
- Break-bulk cargo shipping for heavy machinery dismantled into pieces too large for the container including the international shipping of: bull dozer buckets, excavator blades, cabs, crane booms and more.
Pakaraki at en.wikipedia [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0) or GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html)], from Wikimedia Commons
For more information, call us at 212-267-6400
, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny
. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request