International automobile shipping is growing in popularity, especially to the Cayman Islands. Located on Grand Cayman, Port George Town is an important port for both cruise ships and cargo shipping. With a reliable port and good international shipping services, transporting cars / vehicles / automobiles, as well as personal and business goods.
Some notable features of port George Town, Cayman Islands are:
- The port opened in 1977, with a capacity of 50,000 tons of cargo per year.
- By 1989, the 50,000 tons capacity of the port was tripled.
- Port George Town can accommodate vessels up to 120m or 400 ft.
- The port can accept roll-on/roll-off, containers, break-bulk, and bulk
- The majority of cargo that is imported into Cayman Islands is from the U.S and Jamaica
By gailf548 [CC BY 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
With the reliable port and a trustworthy and an experienced international shipping compan
y, transporting cargo to the Cayman Islands is easy!
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- Roll-on/roll-off shipping and container shipping for virtually all cargo!
- Help with customs clearance and import formalities!
By Chris Light (Own work) [CC BY-SA 4.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
For more information about K International’s international shipping services, call us at 212-267-6400
, email us at email@example.com
, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny
. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request