International shipping isn’t always as easy as it looks. From the countries involved and their individual laws, to obtaining the proper documentation, exporting your belongings can be nerve-wracking and stressful.
With all the international shipping regulations, here’s what we can do for you:
1) Possible Licenses, Permits, and Documentation
Depending on what you are shipping, and to which country, some permits and transportation documents may be required. This can be a tedious task, but we can take care of this for you quickly and hassle-free.
2) Know Shipping Practices for a Particular Destination
Shipping your belongings can involved sea, land, and air transactions. We can research your specific situation, and determine the cost and delivery schedule.
3) Packaging Shipping Containers
K International Transport’s international shipping services include proper stowing of your belongings in a container, and insure protection against the elements.
4) Insuring the Container’s Arrival
Once the container arrives, we will make sure that your belongings will reach their final destination safely and with no effort from your part.
|Containers like these are reliable and will deliver your shipments with no problems at all.|
- We can ship overseas to Asia, Europe, South America, Central America, and Africa from ports in New York, Texas, Maryland, Virginia , South Carolina, Florida, Georgia, California, and more
- We can provide inland and trucking transportation services if you need to get your cargo into another city in the United States before shipping it overseas
- We can position ocean containers at your warehouse for loading 20′, 40′ and 40’high-cube containers