K International Transport believes that international shipping services can be easy and affordable enough to take advantage of. But what happens when you want to ship cargo to a land-locked country?
For example, Bolivia is the 5th largest country in South America, and is a popular destination for all kinds of cargo, including:
- Automobiles, with overseas car transport services
- Household goods for families living abroad
- Construction equipment with heavy equipment shipping services
|Bolivia is landlocked, but we can still ship your cargo!|
- Ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including from New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, or California.
- Use our inland trucking and transportation services to get your cargo to a port if it is not already located near a port city.
- Position ocean containers at your warehouse for loading 20′, 40′, and 40’high-cube containers.
- If you are shipping an automobile, ensure its safety with our roll-on/roll-off services!
|The port in Arica, Chile can be used to ship cargo into Bolivia.|