With an international shipping company like K International, transporting Komatsu construction equipment should be no hassle at all. We will make the process as affordable, easy, and efficient as possible, no matter what type of Komatsu equipment you are shipping.
Umm Qasr port is a great destination for Komatsu equipment with our construction equipment shipping services:
- The port of Umm Qasr plays a pivotal role in the movement of goods to the major cities of Basra and Baghdad through road and rail links that were improved during a major infrastructure project.
- Umm Qasr has two roll-on / roll-off berths for international automobile shipping and construction equipment shipping services to Iraq. In total the port has 22 berths, 33 warehouse and 4 container cranes.
- In the southern region of the port a break bulk terminal specializes in the handling of heavy equipment shipping services for large cargo such as machinery.
- In 2003, the depth of the port was increased and can now accommodate large vessels with anchoring depths of up to 11 meters.
- We will move your equipment from a warehouse to a port in the United States before shipping it overseas to almost anywhere in the Middle East, including Iraq
- If your container is located far from a port, we offer inland trucking and transportation services. These services will bring your cargo from anywhere in the United States, to a port city to be shipped abroad.
- We will take advantage of our shipping services to transport your Komatsu equipment through almost any port in the United States, including from New York, Virginia, Maryland, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!