Transporting all types of cargo overseas from the United States can be difficult for clients with no experience with international shipping services. However, with a reliable, experienced, and trustworthy international shipping company like K International Transport, the process is easy and hassle free for clients shipping overseas to Chile.
K International can transport all types of cargo, including construction equipment, automobiles / cars / vehicles. With roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) shipping and container shipping, K International can efficiently ship from the United States to Port San Antonio, Port Arica, or Port Iquique in Chile.
By Peretz Partensky (Flickr: port of valparaiso) [CC BY-SA 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
K International can offer several international shipping services to Port San Antonio, Iquique, or Arica, Chile from the U.S:
- We can ship from any port in the United States, including New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- Roll-on/roll-off (ro/ro) or container shipping depending on the cargo that is being shipped!
- International equipment shipping services for transporting construction equipment and science research.
- Inland trucking and transportation services if the cargo is outside of a port city.
- We’ll take care of export formalities from the port of origin.
- And we’ll help take care of customs clearance in Chile!
By Jupiter75 (Own work) [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html) or CC BY-SA 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
For more information, contact K International at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping quote, visit the rate request for an international shipping rate.