International shipping to Port Kelang, Malaysia is affordable and efficient with a reliable international shipping company like K International. No matter what clients are shipping, including automobiles/ cars/ vehicles, construction equipment, commercial goods, and personal effects, K international can transport cargo via containers or roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) vessel.
Some notable features for the port of Kelang, Malaysia:
- Developments in Kelang between the two World Wars resulted in new deep-water berths for handling containers of all sizes.
- The port was originally called Port Swettenham during Malaysia’s colonial period. It is now also referred to as Port Klang in addition to Port Kelang.
- Port Kelang actually consists of three distinct ports, with North Port being the largest.
K International can offer several international shipping services for transporting cargo to Malaysia, including:
- Shipping from any port in the United States, including New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, and California.
- Container shipping for fragile or non-wheeled cargo, like vintage cars for example.
- International boat and watercraft shipping services to transport watercrafts to Malaysia, whether it be a yacht, a jetski, a sailboat, or virtually any motor boat.
- International automobile shipping services and Ro/Ro shipping for a safe trip for cars overseas!
- Export formalities as well as customs clearance for all cargo.
For more information, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request today!