- Cars, including automobiles in bulk
- Construction equipment
- Household goods
- Personal effects
- Business goods
- and virtually anything else!
- Inland transportation from a warehouse to a port in the United States, like those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Florida, Georgia, Texas, or California, depending on where your cargo is located, and where you are shipping.
- Shipping on trailer by roll-on/roll-off vessels, which are used to load wheeled cargo to its final destination.
- If you want to ship your cargo in a container, K International Transport offers dismantling services for heavy equipment shipping to make the equipment small enough to be containerized.
- We can also take care of the nuances of import taxes and export formalities
For more information on how K International Transport can help you ship construction equipment overseas, contact us today! Call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny!