International Shipping to port of Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania!February 17, 2015
International Shipping from Port of New York!!February 22, 2015
When shipping overseas, consider shipping to Port Au Prince, Haiti with a reliable international shipping company like K International. Some reasons to ship to Haiti include:
- Port Au Prince is Haiti’s main shipping port
- the port can handle containers and all roll-on/roll-off cargo, including construction equipment shipping.
- The Port can handle around 600 containers a day
- Port Au Prince handles 90% of shipping to Haiti.
With all of these notable features, why not ship today?
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your construction equipment for you!
- and more!
For more information about international shipping, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate request, visit our rate request page today