The Port of Manzanillo, Panama is one of the best Latin ports in South America, and K International can help you transport cargo with the help of our international shipping services. The main terminal in the port can handle container, roll-on/roll-off, and heavy equipment shipping cargo.
The port of Manzanillo, Panama has many notable features, including:
- Direct Access into the Colon Free Zone.
- Container & Refrigerated Equipment Maintenance (CEM & REM)
- 15 Ship to Shore Cranes available.
K International can offer many services for shipping cargo from the United States to Panama:
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped to Panama!
For more information about K International’s services, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Skype us at kinternationalny.