Customers ship overseas for a number of reasons:
- If they are moving overseas and need to transport their belongings, like household goods and automobiles, as well.
- If they are working for a prolonged period of time in another country.
- Have family overseas.
- Or are starting an international business in another country.
No matter what the reason, a reliable international shipping company like K International, can help you ship cargo overseas to Port Valencia, Spain from the United States, whether it is an automobile, personal effects, construction equipment or anything else!
- International shipping from any port in the United States, including New York, Maryland, Virginia, Georgia, South Carolina, Florida, Texas, California, and more! K International can advise you on the best port depending on your cargo’s location in the U.S, and the type of cargo.
- Inland trucking and transportation services with our reliable truckers if your cargo is located outside of a port city, and you are unable to move it to the port yourself.
- Roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) shipping if you are transporting your automobile, or wheeled cargo, with our overseas car transport services. This method is safe, efficient, and affordable!
- Container shipping services for cargo that includes vintage non-runner autos, personal effects and household goods, and some construction equipment. We offer services with 20′, 40′, and 45′ standard and high cube containers!
- K International will also help you take care of customs clearance and export formalities in Spain and in the States.